Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tea Leaf Green - Milestones, Rochester, NY 08/20/06

We drove to Tatiana's apartment after spending half the day at Gathering of the Vibes, we got some pizza and relaxed for a few. We then continued our trip to Rochester. We pulled into the hotel, parked the car and chilled. We later walked to the venue which was right around the corner. It was an interesting place, a venue I hope the boys never have to play in again. It was half bar/half venue. It almost seemed like a restaurant that became a venue by sunset. The sound was mediocre and poor Swizzlers had no lights to play with. His fulfillment in the evening was turning on the disco ball. They boys rocked out though, and my pal Parker was there again, dancing like a fool. I was exhausted by this show, it was my last of this short tour. I sat with Sauce at the merch table, Josh came out after the show. I introduced Parker to Josh and they chatted, Parker looked thrilled. The venue closed and we left, Sauce and Josh took beers from "the Digger" in Josh's pillowcase. We staggered back to the hotel room and hung out until night's end. Then we cozied up and turned out the lights. The next morning we said our goodbyes and I drove back to Buffalo to see family. It was official my first Tea Leaf Green tour had ended.

No comments: